Lisam Systems did not grow overnight into the global company it is today with more than 600 customers and operations in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. We are proud of our growth and success, including many historic milestones listed below.
- In 1999- Michel Hemberg and Thierry Levintoff joined Serge Lallemant and LISAM SYSTEMS was created.
- In 2002- LISAM SYSTEMS GROUP acquired ESI (software Protheus).
- In 2006- the French company TELEGIS enters in the group under the name of LISAM SERVICES TELEGIS, bringing its very strong experience in regulatory consultancy.
- In 2007- LISAM India opened offices in association with Kalosoft Systems Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- In 2009- our acquisition of HEMMIS : reinforced the group's development team as well as integrating a new powerful EH&S IT solution the ExESS software.
- In 2009- we forged a Partnership agreement with EMORI-Japan. This is a big step for the presence of the group in the Pacific and Asian regions. EMORI developed the Japanese interface of ExESS.
- In 2010- new office opening in TEXAS, USA: Lisam America Inc.
During this exciting period and with the help of this significant growth, LISAM SYSTEMS became a worldwide company, being present on the different continents through its own offices as well as through an important network of distributors and partners. We are able to provide the most complete and up-to-date software solutions on the market.
The company has also developed industry specific solutions for the Cosmetic/Detergent Industry, as well as for the Gas Industry in association with European Industrial Gases Association (EIGA).
Today, with 600 worldwide clients, LISAM SYSTEMS is a leader in the IT solutions market for safety document management. The company also has a significant presence in the regulation consulting market.