Lisam Systems not only provides global EH&S software solutions to our customers around the world, but also provides a broad array of regulatory compliance services. Whether for new or existing products, or for access to new markets, Lisam Services- Telegis can help you overcome the regulatory barriers that stand in the way of your business in the Americas, Asia, or Europe. Our core regulatory services are in the areas of Hazard Assessment, Hazard Communication, Government Submissions, and Regulatory Compliance.
Hazard Communication services include Classification and Labeling services according to the US ANSI standard, the United Nations Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS), the European Union’s CLP regulation, as well as DSD and DPD directives. Lisam Systems also provides expert services for globally compliant, multi-lingual SDS (MSDS) authoring.
Hazard Assessment includes cost efficient assessment of the hazardous properties of substances by in silico alternative methods using tools formally recognized by Authorities. Lisam Services- Telegis can help you navigate the existing regulatory landscape with Government Submissions and Regulatory Compliance Services as follows:
- REACH compliancy tasks such as strategic analysis of the substance portfolio, assessment of the status of the company, regulatory toxicology, preparation of the REACH registration lead or joint submission IUCLID dossiers, SVHC related obligations, and others.
- REACH Third Party Representative services for companies wishing to keep their identity confidential when discussing with other stakeholders.
- REACH Only Representative services allowing non-EEA companies to be fully independent and efficient actors on the EEA market.
- Biocide product compliancy services.
- General or personalized regulatory monitoring or special research studies.
- Training services to demonstrate how you can do any of these things on your own.
Lisam Systems puts you in control of your EH&S strategy by providing a world-class software platform and world-class services and letting you decide what is best for your needs, software, services, or both. We would be pleased to assist you in developing an optimal strategy for outsourcing service activities v. licensing robust EH&S software. We look forward to your call.