📢 The latest ECHA Newsletter is now available. In this edition, ECHA addresses among others:
- The REACH Guidance on Data Sharing has been updated;
- The publication of a new supporting scientific information on chemical persistence and bioaccumulation;
- A new intention to identify bis(4-chlorophenyl) sulphone (EC 201-247-9, CAS 80-07-9) as a substance of very high concern;
- A new report on the evaluation of limit values for welding fumes;
- The publication of a new study assessing graphene’s potential impact on health and environment.
ℹ️ Check out the full Newsletter at: https://echa.europa.eu/view-article/-/journal_content/title/9109026-235