ECHA Weekly – 14 September 2022
The latest ECHA Newsletter is now available. In this week’s edition, ECHA addresses among others:
– A restriction proposal expected for October regarding creosote or creosote-related substances;
– An open public consultation regarding SEAC’s draft opinion on restricting polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in clay targets for shooting;
– The publication of a new report assessing the regulatory needs for a group of hydroxyacid amides;
– The publication of a declaration of interest to notify Capsicum oleoresin expeller pressed for use in repellents and attractants;
– A new opinion on how we can make nanomaterials safer.
ℹ️ Check out the full Newsletter at: https://echa.europa.eu/view-article/-/journal_content/title/9109026-210